Storing your furniture and goods, short or long term, is often required as part of your move. If you encounter any delays in settlement, renovating your home or travelling overseas, we will keep your goods safe and secure, ready for when you need them back. Storing your goods in our modern, spacious and secure facility reduces handling and extra transport of your goods and we manage the entire process for you.
- A.F.R.A. recommends Adams & Rofe Removals and Storage for its storage facility. We have made commitments to excellence and meet professional standards to ensure the careful storage of your furniture.
- Goods put in storage in Sydney are only accessible by Adams & Rofe staff.
- We guarantee that any goods stored in our facility are free of flammable materials.
- A full inventory of your goods is compiled by our staff and a copy is provided for your records.
- All goods are wrapped in furniture felts.
- Items such as lounges and white goods are stored with the special attention they require.
- Goods can be stored in a furniture module or a container.
- Our storage facilities have quarterly pest control and are subject to regular inspections including electrical, plumbing and fire prevention.
- Our facility is completely secure with a back to base alarm security system with regular night patrols.
Contact us today to request your quote or discuss your specific requirements
Just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with your service in storing our furniture for the past two years and organising delivery to our new home in Tassie. It looked just like it did when your guys picked it up two years ago. We are very happy.
Steve and Chris Robinson
Hints on Storage
- Refrigerators should be cleaned thoroughly. Wiping the interior with vanilla essence and a soft cloth will ensure the interior is kept fresh.
- Dishwashers and washing machines should have all water drained from their interiors and pipes. The outer and inner bowl of the washing machine should be secured to prevent mechanical derangements.
- Before storing any mechanical or electrical goods, check with the manufacturer for any specific instructions.
- Ensure no flammable liquids, hazardous items or perishable food items have been included for storage.
- All items to be stored should be cleaned prior to storage.