At Adams & Rofe Removals and Storage, looking after your possessions is our priority.
- Our company consists of fully trained professionals.
- Packing and unpacking can be included in your quote at your request.
- Correct wrapping and packaging ensures maximum protection during your removal.
- We also offer valet unpacking at an additional cost which includes the unpacking and setting up of your home.
- Port-a-robes are supplied for the hanging of your clothes. Your clothes arrive at your destination crease free and ready to hang straight into your wardrobe.
- Adams & Rofe Removals and Storage can pack all your items or selected items such as breakables and family treasures.
Contact us today to request your quote or discuss your specific requirements.
Macarthur’s Highly Rated Movers, Packers and Storage
Moving House Packing Tips
Below are some simple but practical moving house packing tips. Follow these if you are packing your belongings yourself.
- Start well in advance of your moving day.
- Do not pack cartons so they are too heavy to move.
- Pack heavy items in heavy duty smaller cartons and lighter items in standard size cartons.
- Clearly mark the room destination on top and on at least one side of each carton (eg: John – Bedroom 1).
- Make sure no items protrude above the level of the packed carton.
- It is best to use butchers paper not newspaper.
- Make sure cartons are full. Use crushed paper to top up cartons if necessary.
- Do not pack ammunition, chemicals or flammables.